February 11, 2010

Update

I know I have been very dreadfully slack with abandoning my blog, it was the holiday season. I hope you all had a great Christmas and you were not naughty to Santa and got many goodies. And I hope the start to New Year has been good as well. Nevertheless, it was not all play I was busy with photographing, editing and uploading. Plus, I was organising some fantastic models to illustrate my jewellery. We had a fun time though my models were getting a bit tired of putting the pieces on and taking them off again. I feel that live models give a better idea of how my jewellery looks in real life. I know seeing examples on real people helps me to make my choice when I am buying jewellery on the internet. Also it gives you a better idea of the sizes and colours and what will go with your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...