September 07, 2009

Hate Spammers

H Guys
I am receiving a lot of spam email lately. Help me transfer funds, get 20% of the money, or you won One Million Great Britain pounds LOL and beneficiary to WILL of a stranger. And this email.
"Dearest ,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you ............... AKKones."

Goes for another 600 words, I do not know this person. I might be a sympathetic person but would have to be dense to take the spam seriously. I am getting sick and tired of the spam emails, STOP sending them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...